How to See a List of Event Registrants
Discover how to view a list of all your event registrants so you can handle check-in, ticketing, and more.
Whether you want to check in registered guests to your event or glance at who has purchased a ticket, it’s simple to view and export your attendees.
Follow these steps to see your event registrant list:
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click View Event Registrations.
Good to Know
- Click Export in the bottom left of the table to export a spreadsheet with each registrant's full details. You can use this export for event check-in.
How to Check-in Event Attendees and Participants
- Hover over a specific registrant and click view donation* in the three-dot menu to see more details about the payment associated with this registrant.
*Note that the terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve created for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket