How-to: Apply for Managed Funds
Contact customer support to learn whether you qualify for Managed Funds.
The majority of RallyUp users should set up a Stripe account for the easiest and most direct way to receive the funds you raise, but if your organization can’t set up a Stripe account, Managed Funds offers flexibility for special circumstances.
With Managed Funds, 501(c)(3) charitable organization Do Charity, Inc. collects all funds on your behalf until your Experience ends. After a 30-day holding period to allow for refunds or chargebacks, the funds will be sent to the beneficiary organization.
Apply for Managed Funds
- Select Settings from the left menu, then select Payment Processing.
- Scroll down to Need different funding arrangements? and select Contact us:
- Fill out the request form and click Submit request when finished. Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible.
Good to Know
- The funds you raise will be held for 30 days after the experience ends. Once the 30-day holding period is over, we’ll send the funds in one payment directly to the beneficiary organization.
- All payments to a Managed Funds Experience will be charged a processing fee of 2.9% +$0.30 per transaction (Stripe’s standard rate). This is slightly higher than the nonprofit rate available through Direct Funds.
- Managed Funds Raffles and Sweepstakes can only raise a maximum of $10,000. If you plan on raising more than $10,000, select the Direct Funds option.
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
Have more questions? Submit a ticket