How-to: Set Your Primary Currency
Choose the default currency for donations.
The primary currency setting controls the currency used to collect and store funds. It also determines which currency is displayed on your fundraising page, including the fundraising progress bar, prices, the checkout cart, and receipts.
Before You Begin
- Your primary currency does not affect the currencies your donors can use to pay, but the funding method you choose will. Stripe supports 135+ currencies, and PayPal also supports 135+ currencies.
Set Your Primary Currency
- Go to Payment Processing in the left menu. This will take you to the following screen:
- Scroll down to Choose the primary currency for your RallyUp account:
- Select your primary currency. RallyUp offers 15 currency choices.
- Select Save.
Good to Know
- You’re required to set your primary currency when you register your organization, but you can change it at any time.
- Any fundraising Experience you create under your account will default to your primary currency, but you can change the primary currency for individual Experiences if needed.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket