Withdraw and Send Funds to Your Organization
Use the following guide to determine how to withdraw the funds you’ve raised and send them to the organization.
If you are an individual or business with raised funds to benefit a nonprofit, you’ll need to request that the funds be withdrawn and sent upon completion of your experience. This is also the case if you chose to use managed funding for your organization.
A few important things to note
- Only the experience organizer (the person who initially created the experience) can withdraw funds.
- If you use the direct funding option, your funds have already been deposited directly into your bank account. In this case, there’s no need to withdraw funds through RallyUp, and you can stop reading this article.
*Note: Direct funding is not the same as a direct ACH deposit. Direct and Managed Funding: What’s the Difference?
How to withdraw your funds
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Select Withdraw Experience Funds* from the menu.
- Click WITHDRAW.
If you are an individual or business that raised funds for a nonprofit, the RallyUp team will be notified of your request and will contact the beneficiary organization to find out their preferred method for receiving the funds.
If you are an organization requesting funds, here is the screen you will see to enter information on where to send the funds:
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may differ according to the terminology you’ve chosen for your experience.
Good To Know
- Funds will be sent to your organization approximately 90 days from the date of your request to allow time for refunds and chargebacks to be processed.
- If your organization has financial data listed in GuideStar or has a DUNS number, you may apply for an early release of funds by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket