Add Sponsors to Your Experience Page
Discover how you can highlight businesses or prominent people associated with your fundraiser to show your appreciation for their support.
There are often many hands involved in running a fundraising experience. We have created a section on the experience page to give a special mention to any businesses or individuals you wish to recognize for their contributions.
For instance, you might use the Sponsors* section to showcase:
- A business that donates a prize or makes a large monetary donation
- Prominent people associated with the experience
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on Experience Options.
- Scroll down to the section titled Add sponsors to your experience* page.
- Choose the terminology you would like to use.
- Click CREATE A SPONSOR.
- Enter the sponsor's name. You can also add some text about the sponsor, the sponsor’s logo, website, and social URLs.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Your sponsors will now be prominently featured on your experience page.
The term sponsor can be customized. This gives you the flexibility to use this section to meet your experience's specific needs.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket