Can I Hide the Description of My Organization on the Experience Page?
Learn how to remove your organization’s logo and information from your fundraising page.
If you have registered your organization in our system, you have the option to display a logo and description for your organization on your fundraising page. There may be specific circumstances in which you’d like to hide this information. This article will show you how to remove your organization’s information from your experience page.
How Do I Add a Description of Our Organization?
Hide the description
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Experience*.
- Click on Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see the box entitled Determine what should display on your page.
- Unclick the box Organization logo and description.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may differ according to the terminology you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket