How-to: Change Who Receives the Contact Organizer Emails
Customize who receives questions from donors when they use the “Contact Organizer” button.
RallyUp allows you to choose who receives donor inquiries when they click on the Contact Organizer button in the lower right corner of your Experience page:
Designating a specific person or people to answer these emails can help ensure that all questions are responded to promptly, improving the donor experience.
Update Email Address
- Go to RallyUp’s website and log in.
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Select Edit Experience.
- Select Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on the plus sign next to Experience Options to expand this section.
- Scroll down to the following question:
- This setting defaults to the email address of the person who created the Experience. You can change the email address or add more than one, but you must include at least one email address.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Good to Know
- To learn more about how the “Contact Organizer” button works, see this Knowledge Base article: Understand: “Contact Organizer” Emails.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket