View and Export a List of Donations and Donor Information
Find out how to export information about donations, raffle ticket numbers, custom field responses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, and more details about your donors.
Each donation you receive contains many valuable details about that donation and donor. You may want to access this data to run analytics, gather insights, or manage your experience’s operations. RallyUp has made it easy to export a report on all of your donations, including all of the information collected on donors and any fees that may apply. Exporting this report is useful not only for learning more about your donors but also for reconciling your experience once it’s finished. We’ve also made it possible to access this information without having to do a full export from your management menu. Learn more about both options below.
How to get a report
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- From that menu, click View Donations*.
- Click EXPORT in the lower-left corner to download a full report with complete details on each donation.
The exported report is where you’ll find a list of donors and donations, complete with more detailed information (including email addresses, ticket numbers, custom field responses, mailing addresses, and so forth).
What Will My Exported Data Look Like?
Access an individual donor/donation
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click View Transactions*.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the donor’s name and click the three-dot icon at the right of the line.
- Click View Transaction Details*.
- Scroll down to view all the information collected from this donor.
*Note that the terminology on these buttons may differ according to the terminology you’ve created for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket