How Do I Add a Description of Our Organization?
Learn how to update your organization’s profile information.
Your organization's description and logo will appear under the “Meet the Organization” section on every fundraising page created by your organization. Including information about your organization is a great way to inform donors about who is receiving their donation. This can provide a comfort level for donors, as it shows that their funds are being donated to a legitimate organization.
Edit your organization profile
- Click on Experiences on the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Experience*.
- Click on Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Find this box to enter your organization’s logo, description. You can include videos and links to your social media profiles as well.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Good To Know
- To link your organization's website to the logo, add the link in the designated box below the description. Clicking on the logo will then route people to your website.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket