Edit the Email Text Your Participants and Teams Send to Potential Donors
Learn how to customize the sharing message your participants or teams can use when promoting your fundraiser.
When Peer-to-Peer fundraising is enabled, you can help your participants and teams get the word out about your experience by providing them with a “suggested message” to share. They’ll be able to copy this message and share it with their friends and family on social media or via email when contacting potential donors. While RallyUp provides placeholder text to help get you started, customizing your message can be an effective way to personalize your experience communications and make the desired impact on your audience.
The suggested message can be found in each participant or team dashboard by clicking the green link icon under sharing:
How to customize the suggested sharing message:
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Options.
- Scroll down to the card titled, Customize the sharing email sent by Peer-to-Peer fundraising participants.
- Edit the suggested message text as you see fit, then click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Your suggested message will immediately appear in the sharing link in the participant and team dashboards:
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket