Edit Who Is Credited for a Donation
Edit donations so that the appropriate people are recognized for funds raised on their behalf.
If someone has made a donation but forgot to credit it to a specific participant that they wanted, RallyUp makes it easy to make sure the right individuals get credit. You can also correctly attribute credit if the donor mistakenly chose the wrong participant. Mistakes can happen, which is why there’s an easy way to change the participant to whom a donation is credited, even after the donation has been made.
NOTE: The below instructions only apply to experiences with our team fundraising features enabled. You’ll know if you’re using team fundraising if you see the team fundraising section in your experience setup timeline.
Adjust credit for a donation to a new or different participant
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click View Donations*.
- Find the donation you would like to change. (TIP: Use the search bar at the top left of the table to search by donor name).
- Hover your mouse over this donor and click the three-dot icon on the far right of that line, then click edit donation.*
- In the pop-up, click EDIT next to the participant’s name.
- Type in the name of the person you want to receive credit for your donation. You can choose to credit it to the team(s)*, member(s)*, or no one.
- Click SAVE when you are done to apply the changes.
*Note that this terminology may be titled differently depending on how you’ve set up your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket