How to Limit the Number of Participants That Can Join a Team
Find out how to limit the number of people who can join a team when public registration is enabled.
If you’re running an experience with Peer-to-Peer fundraising and public registration enabled, you may want to limit the number of people who can join each team. This can help ensure fairer odds, as every team can have the same maximum number of people. Setting limits will prevent members from joining a specific team if it’s already reached capacity during the registration checkout.
Limit the number of members
- Click Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Peer-to-Peer in the timeline at the top.
- Find the box entitled How will participants join the experience?, and click MORE OPTIONS.
- Check the box to Limit the number of participants on each team to _____, and enter the quantity for each team.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Good To Know
- This setting is only available if the participant registration is set to public.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket