How to Remove the List of Participants And/Or Teams from the Main Experience Page
Find out how to hide the participant and team names from a public fundraising page.
When Peer-to-Peer fundraising is enabled on your experience, a list of participants and teams is available on the main fundraising page. Some organizations may not want to have the names of fundraiser participants available to the public. With school fundraisers, for example, students might want to customize their fundraising page by adding pictures of themselves and administrators. Removing the list of participants can add a layer of protection and privacy.
Or, perhaps an experience organizer wants to keep their page focused exclusively on donors. The list of teams and participants may not be important information for the donors to see, so hiding them can provide a smoother user experience.
Remove the lists
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Options in the timeline at the top. Scroll down to Peer-to-Peer Options.
- Check the box next to Hide the list of participants/teams on the fundraiser page to remove the participants or teams from showing on the main page.
Good to Know
- Participants and teams can still access their fundraising page from their RallyUp account as long as they registered on the page. Or, an email address was added by the organizer when adding the participant.
How To Find and Share the Link for Your Participant or Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Page
- Participants’ names will still show in the checkout process in a dropdown menu. This will allow donors to choose the participant to whom they would like to credit their donations. The option to hide the participants' last names is available, so only the first name and last initial will be shown.
Can I Hide the Last Names of My Participants?
- This option can be changed after your experience has been published.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you've chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket