What Is the Participant or Team Dashboard?
Learn about the participant dashboard available for experiences with Peer-to-Peer fundraising and which features can be accessed through it.
Experiences with Peer-to-Peer fundraising feature a participant or team dashboard. The dashboard provides a simple, all-in-one platform through which participants can access and manage information about their fundraising efforts. This helps to manage the number of questions experience organizers receive so their work is cut down, and they can focus on other strategic tasks, such as raising awareness for their experience.
The dashboard is available to participants and teams if public registration was selected when the fundraiser was created. Anyone who was invited to join by the experience organizer via email can also be accessed via email if private registration was selected.
Here’s an example of what a participant dashboard looks like:
Users can access several convenient data points and features through the dashboard, including:
- Funds raised
- A list of donors who have contributed to the participant/team (Donor information can be exported into an Excel spreadsheet, which can help send thank-you messages or notes.)
- Rankings (if applicable)
- Sharing links for Facebook and Twitter
- An additional green link provides a suggested message from the organizer to be shared with family and friends via email.
- Link to the fundraising page to make edits
- Link to log activity performed by the participant (for A-thon experiences only)
- A feature for inviting additional participants to the team (for team dashboards only)
How to Invite People to Join Your Fundraising Team
- The dashboard can be seen from the view participants or view teams button in the experience’s management menu for the experience organizer.
Access your dashboard
- From your account home page, click View My Account or click on the circle in the upper right corner with your initials and then click My Account.
- Click the My Members or My Teams tab.
- Click on your name in the list to access your dashboard.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click View Participants or View Teams.
- Click on the name of the participant or team to access the dashboard.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket