How Do I Display the Number of Entries Sold or Available?
You can add a counter to your raffle page that displays the number of entries sold. If you’ve set a limit on the total number of entries, you can also display an entries available counter. These counters are turned off by default, but enabling them is simple. You can also set custom terminology for the counters if you’d prefer to use terms other than “sold” and “available.” These options can be selected at any time during your experience.
How to steps
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Raffle* in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to this box.
- Check the box(es) for the counters you would like to display.
- Click the drop-down menu to choose the terminology you would like to use.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Note: The “entries available” counter will only display for raffles in which you’ve added a limit on the total number of entries.
Shown on the raffle page
Buy entries to win any prize
Buy entries for specific prizes
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket