How-to: Create a QR Code for Your Donation Page (Premium Feature)
Give donors easy access to your Donation Page with QR codes.
QR codes make it easy for donors to access your Donation Pages. When they scan the QR code with the cameras on their mobile devices, they’ll be taken directly to the Donation Page.
Create Your Donation Page QR Code
- Select Donation Pages from the left menu.
- Click on the Donation Page title.
- Select Edit Donation Page.
- Go to Basics in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to Personalize your Donation Page link and select Create Donation Page QR code:
The code will generate automatically in a small window:
- Download the QR code. The QR code will be formatted as an image file (.png).
- Insert your Donation Page QR code into your promotional material, web pages, or other documents the same way you would insert an image. Donors who scan the code with their mobile devices will be taken directly to your Donation Page.
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
Have more questions? Submit a ticket