How-to: Create a QR Code for Your Experience Page
Give donors easy access to your fundraising Experiences with QR codes.
QR codes make it easy for donors to access your fundraising Experiences. When they scan the QR code with the cameras on their mobile devices, they’ll be taken directly to the Experience.
Create Your Experience Page QR Code
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Edit Experience.
- Go to Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to Personalize the link to your Experience page and select Create Experience QR code:
The code will generate automatically in a small window:
- Download the QR code. The QR code will be formatted as an image file (.png).
- Insert your Experience QR code into your promotional material, web pages, or other documents the same way you would insert an image. Donors who scan the code with mobile devices will be taken directly to your Experience page.
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
Have more questions? Submit a ticket