Can I Add Shipping Costs to Items in My Sale Fundraiser?
Need to charge your donors for mailing out the items they purchase? It couldn’t be more simple.
When running your sale fundraiser, you may need to ship the items sold to your donors. In that case, there will be an extra cost for shipping. The good news is that you can easily pass those shipping costs on to your donors through our system.
The shipping cost will be added to each purchaser’s total purchase on the experience– regardless of how many items are purchased.
More good news – you can easily keep track of all your shipping costs! When organizers add a shipping charge, they will see a column in the ‘View Donations’ report that tallies the entire experience’s shipping charges.
How to add shipping costs
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the experience title. If you have selected a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Experience*.
- Click Sale in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see the box below.
- Click the box and add the shipping cost. Click SAVE at the bottom of the page. Need more help?
Need more help?
We’re here for you! Our team is available via chat on our website during regular business hours. Just hit the purple message button in the bottom right of your screen.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket