How To Find and Share the Link for Your Participant or Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Page
Learn how to find and share the link to your personal or Peer-to-Peer fundraising page so you can spread the word about your experience and attract more donors.
If you’re a participant in a RallyUp experience, you can find the link to your personal or Peer-to-Peer fundraising page and share it with others to generate interest in the fundraiser and reach out to prospective donors.
The link to your personal or team page can be accessed from the main experience page or your RallyUp account.
There are two ways to participate in an experience to raise funds:
- Sign up and register on the experience page
- Be added by the experience organizer
If you register yourself on the experience, you can create a RallyUp account to personalize your fundraising page, access donor information, and share your page on social media.
View and Edit Your Personal Fundraising Page
Find your shareable link
Registered on the experience page
- Go to My Account.
- Click on the My Members or My Teams tab (depending on whether you’re trying to share a member or team’s link).
- Click on your name or team name. This will open up the personal dashboard.
- In the sharing area, click on the Facebook icon to share on Facebook, the Twitter icon to share on Twitter, or click on the green link icon to obtain the link for your personal page to share in email or other social media sites.
- Clicking on the green link icon also gives you text to share in emails to family and friends.
If you have been added to the fundraiser by the experience organizer, you can only create a RallyUp account to personalize your page and access the dashboard if the organizer entered your email when registering you for the experience. If no email was added, you could still get the link to your personal page to share on social media or via email to family and friends. You can access this link from the main experience page.
Added by the experience organizer
- Go to the Participant Center on the fundraiser.
- Click on the Participants* tab
- Search for your name.
- Hover the mouse over the box with your name and click VIEW FUNDRAISING PAGE.
- From your personal fundraising page, copy the link at the top of the page. From here, you can share the link on social media, email, or any other method you prefer. Or, in the sharing area, click on the Facebook icon to share on Facebook, the Twitter icon to share on Twitter, or click on the green link icon to obtain the link for your personal page to share in email or on other social media sites or buttons.
*Note: The term “members” and “teams,” but this terminology may differ depending on your experience settings.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket