How-to: Allow Donors to Purchase Raffle Entries for Any Prize Available
Set up your raffle so donors can enter to win any of the prizes your fundraiser offers.
When you set up a Raffle, you can select the option to have donors purchase entries for any of the prizes listed on your Experience Page. In this scenario, donors don’t know what prize they’ll get if they win. You assign prizes to the winners after the Raffle ends.
Enable This Feature
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Edit Experience.
- Go to Raffle in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to Select the type of entries your raffle will offer and select Donors will buy separate entries for each prize they want to win:
- Select SAVE.
Good to Know
- Here's a demo raffle with entries sold for any prize.
- If you would rather sell entries that give donors a chance to win specific prizes, read this Knowledge Base article: How-to: Allow Donors to Purchase Raffle Entries for Specific Prizes.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket