How-to: Create a Fundraising Experience
Easily create and launch fundraisers that catch the eyes of prospective donors.
RallyUp makes it easy to create an Experience so you can start fundraising as soon as possible.
Before You Begin
- If you haven't done so already, you'll need to first create a RallyUp account and register your organization before you can create an Experience: How-to: Get Started by Creating an Account and Registering Your Organization.
Create an Experience
- Select Experiences from the left menu, then select NEW EXPERIENCE in the top right corner of the screen:
- Start with a blank Experience or select an Instant Fundraising Template with pre-filled settings:
- Proceed through each step in Experience Setup to customize your Experience settings.
- If you're ready to launch your Experience right away, select Go Live:
If you've set your Experience to start at a later date/time, select Complete Setup:
Good To Know
- You can preview your Experience before going live, including running test transactions and more: How-to: Preview Your Experiences in Draft Mode.
- Even after you go live, many settings can be adjusted and changed: Can I Make Changes to My Experience after I Publish?
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
Have more questions? Submit a ticket