How Do I Customize the Terminology on My Fundraising Page?
You can change the terminology used on your fundraisers to create a custom-tailored experience for your donors. Want to use a term other than “donors” and “donations?” Simply change it in your setup menu.
The terminology you set is automatically applied everywhere throughout your fundraiser. You can customize the terminology for:
- “Donors” and “Donations”
- “Entries” (for raffles and sweepstakes)
- “Prizes, “items,” and event “tickets”
Customize the terminology
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Experience*.
- Click on Options and then click Terminology Options.
- Choose the terms you’d like to use for each terminology option.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
* Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket