How-to: Allow Supporters to Fundraise for Your Organization
It’s easy to permit a supporter to run a fundraiser for your organization while still ensuring you have complete oversight.
- Register your organization or group on RallyUp if you haven’t already. Check out this helpful article to learn how How To: Register Your Organization (rallyup.com)
- Setup a direct funding account to receive the funds raised.
- Invite an individual or company to run a giveaway by adding them as an advocate on your account.
Invite an individual or company
- Click on ACTIONS and then click ADD ADVOCATE to enter their email address.
- Click INVITE to send them an invitation to set up and manage a charity giveaway for your organization.
Good To Know
- Once you invite them, the advocate will receive a link via email to get started. The advocate will not have access to your organization account or settings. They will only have access to the experience setup menu to create and publish the fundraiser.
- Raffles and sweepstakes have legal requirements depending on your geographic location. Please be aware of any legal requirements in your area regarding these experience types.
- You’ll be able to view, manage, or edit the fundraiser at any time. Feel free to reach out to your advocate(s) to suggest edits to the fundraiser or require specific terms to be listed.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket