How-to: Hide Leaderboards
Hide Peer-to-Peer leaderboards from your Participant Center.
RallyUp’s Peer-to-Peer fundraising option allows you to display participant* and team* leaderboards in your Participant Center. However, there may be times when you’d prefer to keep this information hidden. You can hide one, multiple, or all leaderboards.
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Edit Experience.
- Go to Participant Center in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to Choose which leaderboards you want to show:
- Hide leaderboard(s) by clicking on the toggle(s) to move them to the left (off):
- Select Save.
If you choose not to hide the leaderboards, this is how they’ll be displayed in the Participant Center (colors may differ depending on your Experience settings):
Good to Know
- You can hide or un-hide any leaderboard at any time, even if your Experience is live.
- You can also hide participant and team rankings from your Experience Page and Participant Center: How-to: Hide Rankings
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
*Exact wording may differ according to Experience settings.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket